The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
if a person wants to learn.. he'll do everything in his power to do so...
code 01 : studying
status : starting pa lang
mood : wag na sabihin baka mabati pa..hehehe
report :
right now i'm not so busy sa work.. and i'm still in a silent mode kung igagaya sa cel. my song for today... and this is the song i hope would last na magustuhan ko..and i hope it would motivate me..Ü
Disney
I Can Go The Distance
by Unknown
I will beat the oddsI can go the distance
I will face the worldFearless, proud and strong
I will please the gods
I can go the distance
Till I find my hero's welcome
Right where I belong
I have often dreamed
Of a far-off place
Where a great warm welcome
Will be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keeps saying
This is where I'm meant to be
I will find my way
I can go the distance
I'll be there someday
If I can be strong
I know ev'ry mild
Will be worth my while
I would go most anywhere
to feel like I belong
I am on my way
I can go the distance
I don't care how far
Somehow I'll be strong
I know ev'ry mile
Will be worth my while
I would go most anywhere
to find where I belong
i'm listening to this song right now.. and i think and it somehow enlightened me.. it seems to be telling me that i just might be at the right place after all.. at the right situation maybe and everything is going on time..i don't know if it's God's will but sabi nga sa 'God's message.. "whatever God allows to happen to you is His will at the moment." i'm hoping that it really is His will.. i think i've been wasting my time on looking at things in a different way or even in a negative way. i kept on saying that i want to study again.. that i would want to have a life that is free from a lot of things.. especially free from unecessary things that control me and turns me away from what i truly desire. before i thought i have everything planned in my life.. but there are unexpected turn of events and situations that made it difficult for me to get to those plans. maybe i wasn't expecting or actually didn't expect these things to happen right now.. or i wasn't able to anticipate that such things would happen.. but now i see them as probably necessary obstacles for me to undergo or encounter. i realized that everyday, i have something to learn and to realize aside from the things i want to learn or know about, there are some things i may not want to learn or expect to learn but i have to learn. besides, the situation where i am right now. my exact location, my exact work is possibly a way paved for me to go through with the plans i have in mind.. i realized that although my dreams are simple, they are usually material things.. and i didn't have a plan on my career. i wanna learn a lot of things but i don't wanna be a 'jack of all trades' kind of person forever.. i want to see where i'm good at.. the one thing that i'm meant to be good at... the one thing that i would never get tired of doing and learning and improving on. i hope i can discover it soon...what could it be?
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |