Inspired by Chicane's No Ordinary Morning (though it doesn't seem to connect =p)
I'm sitting all alone by the shore,
it's nearly sunset,
i welcomed the cool breeze as if it's his embrace,
his presence,
just there..
maybe it's all in my mind but i know it's real,
i can feel him,
it's real because this is my world, my very own world,
a world where we could be.
I hear the waves in harmony with the wind,
the glorious sky starting to turn red as the sun starts to set,
I'm wishing i could see you, be with you,
and then, there i see you walking your way towards me smiling--
that smile that's solely for me
and you looked at me with those eyes,
a look that you give to no other one but me.
i stood up slowly
and now you're in front of me...s
o real that it's just like a dream..
I needed to touch your face to prove to myself it's true..
God, if I'm dreaming please don't wake me up from my slumber.
My touch just made you smile wider and you placed your hand on mine.
We looked at each other like nothing else exists but you and me-
a look that sees each other's soul.
And then you held my hand a hold that tells me you will never let me go,ever.
No words need to pass as our faces inch closer
and when we felt our lips touch, it was at that moment
that nothing else matters,
there was no past, present nor future
just a promise of forever...
then, as we felt the water softly splash on our bare feet..
two teardrops fell and they were forever in the ocean,
vast and beautiful...where they part ways..