The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
good morning bloggie, btw, he also mentioned that he wanted to go back in time to correct some mistakes or whatever... i wasn't able to ask if is it because he has things that he regrets on doing in the past. damn! i just miss that idiot! BAKA!!!pls be here tomorrow....=,( nakakaloka mag-isa dito!!! =,(
8:24am
i'll try to be happy eventhough he won't be coming here. Honestly, i didn't want to come to office if i know i'll just be alone. Sure there's someone else with me, but I can't really enjoy much talking with lady b now can I? Maybe I will really need to get out of this place and be a little bit further from him so this won't get any worse. Well, not that it's not yet worse, you know, get away while i still can, however painful that can be...darn, it'll really wreck me. And now he's not here..darn.. all i can think of is him. It's not that i don't think of him if he's here...seesh, sigh....if only..if only....we could be......
9:24am
Damn! i can't get him out of my head! geez!..and it's exactly an hour since i started typing this entry..1 hour and it feels like a day!!!!... He got too far into my system i guess...i hate to admit it, i miss the idiot!!..ya-en no baka!!!! haaay....
Hahaha! haay..pati infatuation at love na terms hinanap ko sa dictionary!!! loka loka na nga talaga ako!!! And now, I'm thinking that I'm afraid to lose any memory of him...i want to remember every moment we spend together..even the times when we do nothing..maybe this crossed my mind because i think i can't remember or i'm forgetting these stuffs..precious stuffs...more importantly.. i hope he doesn't forget me and the times we're together...i pray he'll treasure them for the rest of his life....too much to ask i guess but still, if it's possible, there's nothing wrong with praying for it.. i also hope he would consider that he was happy, even just from time to time, when we kept each other company. Ghads! i can't believe this person affects me this much. And at first i thought he won't be that special for me- I was definitely wrong...
Waah!!!dating ka na pls (referring to the right person for me)..para matapos na 'to....=,(
Flashback..
Yesterday afternoon.. "you take care" I didn't understand what he said or i simply didn't believe what i heard. "huh? anong sabi mo? 'i did care'? "you take care".."huh? ako?" --he nods--i didn't get it? why say that all of a sudden (well, we were discussing that he won't be here the following day) so..."kelan?" (slow ko or just can't believe it again) "bukas" --he nods--pero mukhang medyo na-wirduhan dahil slow ko. I was to stunned to speak maybe even blushed. "goodluck" .. said that dahil baka iniisip niyang mag-snap ako ulit dahil la nanaman akong kausap at kasama..hah! this time i get it! "thanks, i really need that"
10:36am
And now, i'm thinking of my dreams..because i heard this song and i'm still listening to it..
I have often dreamed, of a far off place
Where a hero’s welcome, would be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer, when they see my face
And a voice keeps saying, this is where I’m meant to be
I’ll be there someday, I can go the distance
I will find my way, if I can be strong
I know ev’ry mile, will be worth my while
When I go the distance, I’ll be right where I belong
Down an unknown road, to embrace my fate
Though that road may wander, it will lead me to you
And a thousand years, would be worth the wait
It might take a lifetime, but somehow I’ll see it through
And I won’t look back, I can go the distance
And I’ll stay on track, no, I won’t accept defeatI
t’s an uphill slope, but I won’t lose hope
Till I go the distance, and my journey is complete
But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part
For a hero’s strength is measured by his heart
Like a shooting star, I will go the distance
I will search the world, I will face its’ harms
I don’t care how far, I can go the distance
Till I find my hero’s welcome, waiting in your arms
I will search the world, I will face it’s harms
Till I find my hero’s welcome, waiting in your arms
and as for him..
And now I'm all alone again
Nowhere to turn, no one to go to.
Without a home, without a friendwithout a face to say hello to
But now the night is near And I can make-believe he's here
Sometimes I walk alone at night
When everybody else is sleeping
I think of him and then I'm happy
With the company I'm keeping
The city goes to bed
And I can live inside my head
On my ownPretending he's beside me
All aloneI walk with him 'til morning
Without him, I feel his arms around me
And when I lose my way, I close my eyes and he has found meIn the rain
The pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me forever and forever
And I know it's only in my mind
That I'm talking to myself and not to him
And although I know that he is blind
Still I say there's a way for us
I love him
But when the night is over
He is gone
The river's just a river
Without him, the world around me changes
The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers
I love him
But every day I'm lonely
All my life I've only been pretending
Without me, his world will go on turning
The world is full of happiness that I have never known
I love him
I love him
I love him...But only on my own...
(sniffle) :'(
i've just received a word from a friend that our kabarkada will be leaving for US this saturday for a work-related stuff (she's working for IBM). It's one of my dreams..I'm really happy for her *^-^* go jen!
off to have lunch with beneh=)
3:52 pm
waah!!! nakakaloka 'tong mail merge!!!! after serveral hours...wala pa rin!!! damn!!!
4:43 pm
nakinig na lang muna ako ng song ni chicane ...this was introduced to me by my 'kuya'..i think he likes this song too..kaya haay..yet again thank you po! may song nanaman akong marerember ko siya hehehe...ganoon talaga ako, whoever introduces a song to me, i tend to remember them once i hear that specific song..dunno why.. natural lang siguro..
No Ordinary Morning - Chicane
If there was nothing that I could say
Turned your back and you just walked away
Leaves me numb inside I think of you
Together is all I knew
We moved too fast but I had no sign
I would try to turn the hands of time
Then look to you for the reason why
The love we had passed me by
And as the sun would set you would rise
Fall from the sky into paradise
Is there no light in your heart for me?
You've closed your eyes, you no longer see
There were no lies between me and you
You said nothing of what you knew
But there was still something in your eyes
Left me helpless and paralyzed
You could give a million reasons,
change the world and change the times,
Could not give me the secrets of your heart
and of your mind
In the darkness that surrounds me now there is no peace of mind
Your careless words undo me, leave the thought of us behind
You could give a million reasons, change the world and change the times
Could not give me the secrets of your heart and of your mind
In the darkness that surrounds me now there is no peace of mind
Your careless words undo me, leave the thought of us behind ...
=,( sniff sniff
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |