The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
stressssssssssssssssssssssssss.....
heto lang ang masasabi ko..
After that life-crushing news for me last night, i don't know, but i think i'm in the dark right now.
It's seems that i'll be doing a great overturn in my life. Not because I really want to but because I need to.
Maybe I just don't want to 'grow up' yet or to be honest, i do think that I'm so young to carry this big of a responsibility. I am not ready but a part of me is saying.."if you're not ready now, when will you be". Time and situation calls for it. I have to leave my work by force or earlier than i expected but much later than what i initially planned. I'm so sad, I think the only signs that are still making me believe that He's there are our family, still able to go through daily life--however difficult it is getting to, and the times that we can still smile and laugh.
I'm holding on to this certain forwarded message to me that has been in my celfone for quite sometime now.
"God is the reason why in the saddest part of life, we smile;
In confusion, we understand;
In betrayal, we trust;
and in fear of pain, we love..."
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |