The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
true, the sun won't shine since or rather once you run away, it'll seem like the rain's pouring everyday...and that's the way it's gonna be 'till i get over you...if i ever will...
It's seems like it's been so long since I last wrote down my thoughts and emotions or feelings. I dunno if i just want to keep everything inside, not let it out or just because i simply couldn't. A lot of things seem to be going on, and I'm too busy struggling, or feel like I'm too tired to hold on.
And now..I'm back to my obsession, it's something a drown myself to when I'm in this state, nobody else but me and God knows about this. People may call it as my way of coping or a defense mechanism. Me, indulging myself into this state is a concrete proof to me how 'down' I am.
They're the only ones there, no one else, either because they're the only ones there or they're the ones who i want to be there or both. I just want to stay in that state- with them. It's difficult, so difficult. Difficult enough for us to think and say...
I'll go back to my obsession now. I don't know if I'll see them tomorrow..
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |