The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
It's been a year since I've come to realize how important he has become to me. He's still one of the best things that has happened in my life. Right now, he's not here but in HK, it'll be for almost a week. I wonder if he would notice if in case i won't be here when he returns, what i mean is if i decide to absent myself from work. Will he hold true to his word that he'd bring a manga for me. =) I'm surviving so far. True, my world has been more wonderful since he was sent by God. But it doesn't mean that I can't live or survive without him here--well, okay, there's a little bit of truth there if you'll include sanity as part of surviving. It's a lot more fun with him here. I pray he'd come back soon.
Last weekend, the barkada went to tagaytay (jenny's house) i had a REALLY GREAT TIME!!! SA UULITIN!!! stress free!!! that's the first time i felt that since who knows when. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! =) LUV YA ALL! MWAH!!
Goodluck sa job hunting carla! isama na ang exams and interviews and DECISION MAKING!!!
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |