The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
all i know is that i care about him more and more each day. i wanted to record all the times we're together and play it over and over again. there's so much to write in this blog that my hands will retire. i'll just hold on to all the memories i could keep. as long as i can.
for the past year and a couple of months, he's my sole source of happiness, of life. it's safe to say that i'd probably die from loneliness if he weren't around or if he'll no longer be around for me to be with each day since i'm planning to leave my work and of course, that would mean that we won't be seeing each other often or may never see each other anymore. it squeezes my heart that my tears can't help but pour in my eyes.
i'm so grateful to you. i've been full of life in the past year because of you. can i hold your hand close to my heart forever? i would if i could.
You Changed My Life In A Moment
The Company
from: kumanta.com
The nights the sky was filled with clouds
My worried mind was filled with fear
I couldn't count all the lonely hours
Spent with memories and tears
I never thought I would see the day
When I could throw all my sorrow away
But then you came and you showed me the way
You have made all those times disappear
CHORUS:
You changed my life in a moment And I'll never be the same again
You changed my life in a moment
And it's hard for me to understand
With the touch of your hand in a moment in time
All my sorrow is gone (is gone...is gone...is gone...)
I never thought that I could change
Could change so much in so many ways
I'm still surprised when I look in my mirror
To see that I still look the same
CHORUS:You changed my life in a moment
And I'll never be the same again
You changed my life in a moment
And it's hard for me to understand
With the touch of your hand in a moment in time
All my sorrow is gone
(You changed my life in a moment)
You changed my life
(And I'll never be the same again)
I'll never be the same
You changed my life in a moment
And it's hard for me to understand
With the touch of your hand in a moment in time
All my sorrow is gone
(You changed my life in a moment)
Gone...gone..
In a moment in time
All my sorrow is gone...
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |