The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
Lots of things are on my mind, but right now, I'd like to write my thoughts about him. I guess slack time did our friendship some good. I hope it gets better and deeper. I guess I'm really good at keeping my thoughts and my feelings as well as showing or expressing them. Sometimes if there are calls, just like right now, that I don't have an idea on, I get a little nervous and scared.. coz it might be an opportunity that would take him away from me... I still have it I guess--my feelings for this person...not that I can say I love him. It's like my comfort zone --he is making me feel like I'm in my comfort zone. If he's not around, it gets kinda lonely here. Maybe I'm just used to having him around--yeah I guess that's it right on the spot. Eversince I felt a little--just a little bit closer to him, I started to become sort of possessive--more like getting jealous if someone else has his attention...I'd look like this...=( and feel like this...=,(....It seems like my everday dose of laughter and joy comes from him. It's feels nice but it's not good especially if i'll insert the word 'only' on my previous statement between 'comes' & 'from'. Get what I mean?...This sometimes sucks!...
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |