The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
The other day, we went home together. He brought his ‘vehicle’ =) along. Medyo bad trip kasi I could’ve enjoyed the ride and his company---well I did but I was too sleepy.
Yesterday we weren’t able to get out of the office together he had to go home early. Early equals pronto!!! Now!!! At once!!!! Well, as always I felt really bad, hence my previous entry..ginawan ko lang ng story..dramatiks nga eh..ngek! frustrated novelist kasi ako. Hehehe.. Anyways, as always, he has a valid reason for not being able to wait for me, not that I was expecting him to. I guess I was so sad medyo nadala ko pa rin yung heavy mood ng konti this morning. I overslept therefore making me late this morning when I’m supposed to come earlier than usual. I have to supervise a.k.a. bantay the exam takers. While doing so, I’m here typing my blog entry. Hahaha. Despite of my earlier statement indicating my heavy mood, it just turned lighter! And brighter!! Here is the reason. I called him up to say that he can go ahead and eat breakfast and to not wait for me. I said that I have no way to go down to even make my time report so he can go ahead. We hang up. After a while, I felt someone and probably noticed someone from my peripheral view who seems to oversee and look at the exam takers. Thinking he’s one of them, I turned towards the person only to see him. I was surprised. He approached me and I asked what he’s doing here. “Pwede bang magwithdraw habang may nag-eexam?” oh so that’s why… “Oo pwede sige.” He then brought out 2 packs of coffee and placed them on the desk. “Tutal pupunta rin naman ako dito, might as well.” (meaning might as well bring you breakfast) may kasama kasing pack ng oreo yung coffee na dala niya. I was so touched I couldn’t help but smile. “Dito ka ba magbbreakfast?” I tried to confirm. “Oo” He replied. “Kaso walang hot water at baso.” “Wala?” he asked, trying to look for a possible source. Then I told him to wait there and I’ll try to look for water and cups. When I returned, I know he finished his atm transaction and was viewing a few magazines on the coffee stand. He asked if those mags are really for free reading. And I affirmed it. He then asked me where I got the water and cups. I said, “from the people around.” He opened up the topic about going home early yesterday. Now, I was able to ask why and ready to take his explanation. It was an emergency an electrical wiring near their home seemed to have sparked and no one in the place bothered to call the Meralco. So he instructed atsi to do so and he went home immediately. Then our topic went to my time report. I told him I won’t be able to accomplish it coz I can’t possibly go down. I explained why and he tried to offer me or suggest that he take my place for a short while and allow me to make my time report. I graciously refuse his offer by saying lolo or someone else might look for him. Again, I was touched. I assured him that I can manage and I’ll find a way.. He’s trying to be nice. But for me his efforts on making me feel better whatever my reason was for sounding unhappy over the phone is enough.. I won’t allow him to do something for me..at least not on his expense..
Upside Down
by 2 Minds Crack
album:
I've been spending some time
Thinking il be alright
Don't know if I can really make it tonight
lie awake in the dark
Calm down, then I'll start
Thinking about you
It's almost breaking my heart
I don't know where I went wrong
Or what's going on
Baby, I feel like our love lost tonight
Should I stay, should I go
Well I really don't know
Lately I've been missing you so
Baby you don't understand
Our love lies lost but
You're still holding my hand
Oh, and then you walk away
Just tonight, i want you to stay
You're turning me on
You turn me around
You turn my whole world upside down
You're turning me on
You turn me around
You turn my whole world upside down
Everytime I hurt you, well it's hurting me too
Don't know if I could really stay here tonight
tired of thinking of you, and everything that you do
Tell me, what am I supposed to do
Well I just wanted to say that I need you today
Tell me, it's all gonna work out all right
i Don't know where I should start, but with all of my heart
Baby let me be your lover tonight
Baby you don't understand
Our love lies lost but
You're still holding my hand
Oh, and then you walk away
Just tonight, i want you to stay
You're turning me on
You turn me around
You turn my whole world upside down
You're turning me on
You turn me around
You turn my whole world upside down
oh..You know...you turn me upside down...
You know...you turn me upside down...
You're turning me on
You turn me around
You turn my whole world upside down
You're turning me on
You turn me around
You turn my whole world upside down
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |