The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
Minsan, nakakainip maghintay…..maghintay…at walang ibang gawin kung hindi ang maghintay… I can’t say that I’m getting so tired of it that I’d give up now. There are times though that I’m so tempted to do just that. May makita ka man, hindi naman magiging sa’yo. Sometimes it becomes frustrating especially if you start to understand why you have to meet them even though they don’t give so much of a damn about you. They may care, but not enough for you to be considered as an important part of their lives. I remembered a script from the movie “If Only” it was in Jennifer’s diary and it goes something like this…”They say that in this kind of a relationship, there’s always someone who loves the other person more. I just hope it’s not me…”. Unfortunately, I guess for me, that’s always the case…we don’t have such kind of a relationship or situation like they have in the movie but same thing goes on with unrequited feelings. I’ve seen him, that one hell of a man that has everything I’ve been searching for. Sadly, he’s not mine…he isn’t, and will never be. Stupid me for investing anything but I guess that’s just the way it is. You don’t care even if he drains the life out of you coz you think that same being made your life beautiful as heaven but at the same time painful as hell---and you don’t give a damn how you’re being ignored. Yet as I’ve said..I guess that’s just the way this is…this thing they call love. It’s stupid, it’s illogical, and as I’ve said.. It’s as beautiful as heaven yet as painful as hell and it’s wonderfulmemories will haunt you as long as your feelings exists.
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |