The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
My perceptiveness has proven itself a lot of times. It has helped me make good decisions since it contributes a lot in being able to anticipate things before doing any actions. This time, it is being tested yet again. However, as usual, I'll trust it. Right now, it's telling me to get away from a certain person while I still can. Why? because I know the possible things that can happen. I know that it's possible that I'm just being used and after that, I would be treated as 'less existent' if there is such a term. I'm not sure though but I don't want to be disappointed. Call me paranoid but it is a possible fact that I can't ignore. The person hasn't proven himself enough yet. It's too early to tell. My loyalty still is with another particular friend and my friendship with this person is far more secured than that of the new one. I'm not closing neither my doors nor windows yet for he seems nice. I just don't like to expect anything and be disappointed in the end. I want my mind to work above my emotions. I may be searching for real friendship nowadays but I won't hurry that much to the point that I may not acquire a good quality of friendship. I shall proceed with caution. I just hope I can pull this stunt off.
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |