The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
As everyone starts to pack up their belongings, zip their bags and say ‘see-you-tomorrows’, here I am thinking…thinking…and still thinking…
As I hear doors close, fading sounds of chitchats, see lights going off, halls being emptied, here I am thinking…thinking…and still thinking…
Will this end? I’m seeking for answers I may never see, idly sitting here writing my thoughts down.
The day has given way and nighttime falls. Another round of tasks and our own share of laughter-filled fun, still, I end up thinking… thinking…and still thinking…
Later, I’ll be tracing my way home with nothing to keep my mind-bogglers away.
As I approach our doorstep, enter my home, the television set will momentarily warp me to a different world. Yet from time to time, I’ll find myself thinking…thinking…and still thinking…
And when I decide to go to bed, right before I let my heavy lids draw me to an oblivion it will be the only time I’ll stop and realize that I was too busy thinking that I forgot to live.
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |