The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
a while ago, ma was mad coz i didn't place her bag further at the back of where she keeps it. Since my parents no longer trust each other that much including financial matters, she got mad at me. I said my thoughts outloud stating that truth. She got mad even more and said that "I" yes, "ME" has been keeping my own money from them! All this time she's been thinking that I'm doing such a thing. Although I don't tell her my account status, I don't find it necessary. First, we all know I'm saving for my brother's school expenses. Secondly, she doesn't ask! Third, truth to be told, it is mine! I don't technically keep it from her coz one time she asked if the atm receipt she found is mine, I admitted that it is! You know what? I HATE HER FOR THAT! THIS WASN'T THE FIRST TIME HER THOUGHTS SLIPPED OUT OF HER TONGUE!!! I thought when we had this fight before, it was long gone! over! and now this! I'm giving them almost everything I have and she thinks this way! If I may say out loud, I know I love my brother so much, I'm willing to give him whatever I can even to help finance his studies, I will support him all the way. As for my parents, sometimes I can't help but think that "I am doing the responsibility that should have been yours!" It hurts so bad you know. When they think of me as someone who keeps money from them for my own use! sorry for the term but it's BULLSHIT! great FUCKING BULLSHIT!!
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |