The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
For the past two days, ahia and me have been going home early. I missed his company, it is what I realized. Sometimes it's becoming difficult for me to divide my attention to him and to aerean coz they're both close to me--at least as far as I see it. Still, my ahia is my priority, simply because I have more security in our friendship than that of with aerean. I don't know, but ever since I've been "away" from my ahia, everytime we get to see each other (I usually stay on the 2nd flr now) we seem to value the time we're with each other now. Don't get me wrong, we're friends, nothing more or at least I see him as very close to a real sibling so everything's platonic when it comes to our relationship. He's a great ahia! =) I really great friend. As for aerean he's a good 'kid' =p. I admit, he's a boyfriend material, but I think for us, we're friends, hopefully become really good friends, I don't think it'll be anything more than that. He's fun to be with, if not distracted by games nor his 'chicks' hahaha ;) He's a good conversationalist in a way. Especially on his specialization -- girls and love hahahaha =) Oh well.
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |