Wednesday, February 27, 2008
update!
I don't exactly know or just don't want to say out loud why I'm writing on my blog now. It's been a while, a lot has happened, things left unaccounted when it would have been but I'm not sure if it should have been written here. Right now, ahia and me are back on going to timezone hehe... when we have the time. nangangareer nga sa gfreaks. haha.. haay..slack season didn't turn out to be what i hoped it would be---almost total slack.. nothing to worry, giong home on time, those kinds of stuff.. but noooo.... things are still busy... I'm a sort of worried if there would be changes.. on the org chart in particular that i won't like. or that would separate me from my friends..monski & ahia. nga pla aalis na si kits..sheesh..pero it's for a nice reason naman..kkasal na sya weee!!m happy for them! *^-^* best wishes sa kanila.. nga pla may give away sa'min na calendar ang e.y. featuring different beautiful places in different countries. haay...sige..back to work na ko.
Only One
|2/27/2008 10:04:00 AM|
Cbox or flashbox recommended
The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.