The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
Oh God! They're hunting my thoughts! nahihirapan ako!
You're driving me crazy. Not being able to read you nor get any reactions--serious reactions from you makes me doubt if you're serious about me or if you're sincere. I'm so scared, afraid to depend on you, to fall for you because i don't know if you're just taking me lightly. I can't answer your question yet coz I don't know you. Everything seems to go by you as a joke. You seem to be just charming your way into my defense. What scares me is it's working. You're not trying to break the cage I've surrounded my heart into, yet you are effortlessly melting it down. My heart is so afraid, how long can my mind hold on to this torture. How long it can still withstand your charms. My mind is telling me not to let you in until I'm sure you won't leave me someday just like that. For right now,thoughts of you bug my head making it so hard for me to concentrate on anything else. Please don't let me fall in love with you if you're not serious about this whole thing. For when I'm in love, I know I give everything that I am, it makes me so vulnerable. I think you understand that fear on vulnerability well. So please don't make me fall if I don't mean so much to you.
While You, you're making my world more beautiful. You're making everything I see the most wonderful thing on earth. I'm waiting for you, but you seem disinterested. I'm still waiting. Please show me that I'm not waiting in vain. Please show me soon before I lose myself on someone else. Please tell me you feel something real for me before you completely lose me.
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |