The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,
And you appear in all your splendor,
My one and only love.
Comment on your performance and development during the first six months of this performance year. Comment on progress toward your goals, development plan or any other topics that you would like your counselor to be aware of.
Only one word comes to mind: BITTER. True, bitter. I think I went through one of the biggest depression in the history of my life. I don't have motivation to push on any further. And I thought politics doesn't exist here, only to prove my own belief wrong, it happened exactly to me. So in anything they say about any improvement on my career or any plans on improvement on my career, the only things that are running in my head involve: walk your talk, just stop saying those things coz i don't want to be disappointed (though disappointed is an understatement), don't say fair coz your concept of fairness seems to be different from mine -- yours would mean fair on just one side, when there are times you seem to be nicer than usual (at least i think you're being one at times) i can't help but think that maybe you're just preparing to give me another "slap on the face" wake up call. Just like the way it seemed before I found out about your "fair" decision. So, encourage me to work? now that I think about it, it won't seem to come from you any more -- my encouragement that is. any nice things you do that are related to work such as compliments equates to "you're just saying that to prove me wrong when i said you weren't proud of me and seem to always favor him". There's no need to do that coz I know you don't mean a word you say. I just write these down without you knowing/ I just keep these reactions coz you'll just equate them to attitude problem --- and I thought you're proud of yourself thinking that you know what's happening and that you're always right. I won't contest that because it'll be a waste of time. Talk about double standards! So work wise... I'm not as confident on you as before when it comes to my welfare. As my friend (my, coz I know you don't see me as one, ok a little tug in me says that what i just said not all true, coz sometimes maybe you do) I'm still thankful to have met you. I still like you to be around, I guess I always will... :)
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |